Trujillo Alto, PR Profile: Facts & Data
Trujillo Alto, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Trujillo Alto is located at latitude 18.3547 and longitude -66.0074 in Trujillo Alto Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the Trujillo Alto encompass a land area of 7.25 sq. miles and a water area of 0.12 sq. miles.
Trujillo Alto Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 66 feet.
The Trujillo Alto (GNIS ID: ) has a U5 Census Class Code which indicates populated place that is also a census designated place with the same name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
- Trujillo Alto 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Trujillo Alto (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Trujillo Alto, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
Trujillo Alto, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Trujillo Alto, PR.
Trujillo Alto, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Trujillo Alto, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool