Also See: San Juan, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps | Local Area Photos
San Juan, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for San Juan is located at latitude 18.4663 and longitude -66.1057 in San Juan Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the San Juan encompass a land area of 39.49 sq. miles and a water area of 6.92 sq. miles.
San Juan Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 26 feet.
The San Juan (GNIS ID: ) has a U5 Census Class Code which indicates populated place that is also a census designated place with the same name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
Alternate Unofficial Names for San Juan: Caparra, Ciudad de Puerto Rico, Portorico, Prico, Puerto Rico, Saint Iuan, Saint John de Porto Rico, Sainte Jean de Porto-rico, San Ian de Porto Rico, San Ioanni, San Jean de Portorico, San Juan Batista de Puerto Rico, San Juan Bautistade de Puerto Rico, San Juan de Puerto Rico, The City of Saint John, Ville de Porto-Rico, Ville de Sainte Jean de Porto Rico.
- San Juan 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for San Juan (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
San Juan, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
Also See: Nearby Photos | Nearby Hotels | Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
San Juan, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019) Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for San Juan, PR.
San Juan, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for San Juan, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool