Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR Profile: Facts & Data
Punta Santiago, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Punta Santiago Comunidad, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Punta Santiago Comunidad is located at latitude 18.1618 and longitude -65.7587 in Humacao Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the Punta Santiago Comunidad encompass a land area of 1.55 sq. miles and a water area of 0 sq. miles.
Humacao Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 3 feet.
The Punta Santiago Comunidad (GNIS ID: ) has a U1 Census Class Code which indicates a census designated place with an official federally recognized name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
- Punta Santiago Comunidad 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Punta Santiago Comunidad (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR.
Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Punta Santiago Comunidad, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool