Catano, PR Profile: Facts & Data
Catano, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Catano, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Catano is located at latitude 18.4413 and longitude -66.1182 in Cataño Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the Cataño encompass a land area of 4.84 sq. miles and a water area of 2.2 sq. miles.
Cataño Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 10 feet.
While the primary coordinates for Cataño are located in Cataño Municipio, it should be noted that the formal boundaries for this community also extend into
and San Juan Municipio.
The Cataño (GNIS ID: ) has a U5 Census Class Code which indicates populated place that is also a census designated place with the same name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
- Catano 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Catano (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Cataño, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
Cataño, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Cataño, PR.
Cataño, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Cataño, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool