Carolina, PR Profile: Facts & Data
Carolina, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Carolina, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Carolina is located at latitude 18.3808 and longitude -65.9574 in Carolina Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the Carolina encompass a land area of 20.65 sq. miles and a water area of 3.44 sq. miles.
Carolina Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 52 feet.
The Carolina (GNIS ID: ) has a U5 Census Class Code which indicates populated place that is also a census designated place with the same name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
Alternate Unofficial Names for Carolina: San Fernando de la Carolina.
- Carolina 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Carolina (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Carolina, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
Carolina, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Carolina, PR.
Carolina, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Carolina, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool