Bayamon, PR Profile: Facts & Data
Bayamon, PR ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Bayamon, Puerto Rico - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Bayamon is located at latitude 18.3986 and longitude -66.1557 in Bayamón Municipio.
The formal boundaries for the Bayamón encompass a land area of 26.97 sq. miles and a water area of 0.13 sq. miles.
Bayamón Municipio is in the Atlantic time zone (GMT -4). The elevation is 52 feet.
The Bayamón (GNIS ID: ) has a U5 Census Class Code which indicates populated place that is also a census designated place with the same name. It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.
- Bayamon 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Bayamon (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Puerto Rico Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Puerto Rico Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Bayamón, PR - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Puerto Rico Address and get...
Bayamón, PR Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Bayamón, PR.
Bayamón, PR - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Bayamón, PR.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Puerto Rico Census Data Comparison Tool